Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Affair - Keeping it Gatsby on the streets of Denver - Retailer




I was in Denver this weekend for a show and was told that I should stop by Family Affair (Fb). "20th & Larimer," is what LoLo shouted from his deck as I walked out. I was delighted when I saw The Hundreds "open" sign in the window. I was blown when the clerk informed us of their sale this past weekend.....Buy one get one FREE!!!! on the entire store. I had to indulge. 
A C&C hoody...A 10Deep hoody....A Hundreds hat...an Undefeated hat...
Couldn't help myself....I mean it was all there for the taking.




They have some great brands.....The Hundreds, 10 Deep, HUF, Undefeated, and Nikes lined the crisp white shelves and the beautiful wood floor was sparkling like a Unicorn. Across the showroom are chairs for you to tighten your fade, start your mohawk, or touch up those roots. And their salon is not a barber shop. Its a full glamour Gatsby stop. 

I stumbled across some new lines that there: 
The Gro Project , Grizzly Griptape, Play Clothing, and Benny Gold 
(I picked up a Gro Projects shirt for a homie)  

Their store is a great stop if your in Denver and looking for some new "downs." Their helpful, friendly, and most of all Gatsby. Keep it clean on the streets like Family Affair keeps their store. Spotless from floor to ceiling and full of great threads.



For you that need the latest in hair:
Their Salon caters to all the Women in Denver.
I've seen solid hair in Denver and it all takes confidence to rock. 
This is the place for the "new look."





Stay up on their newest cuts, threads, and lifestyle
Family Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment