Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dave Hartman - Artist/Tattooer - Beauty, Love, Gatsby, and Grime.....

Example-01


I met Dave a long time ago. A time when I walked the beaches of Socal, traveled the West Coast like a suit, and learned the advanced ways of the Gatsby. Dave has always been someone I consult, but most of all someone that I engage as much as I can......when I'm around him.

His thoughts are soft. His art is stunning, impactful, and heart filled. I've seen it transcend over the years of our friendship. From water colored Bruce Lee to the stunning dragons of ink he puts on people at his shop. Dave always had a knack for beauty....His family, his art, his tattoos, he beliefs on life, his musical ear, and of course his creativity. 

Here's some of Dave's artwork and also some info on his shop. I have had over 50 hours of work on my left arm/chest; all custom work from Dave. This is an outstanding individual with a taste for the exquisite.


Example-05



Example-04


Example-08







If your in the San Diego area; Solana Beach isn't too far to see this spot. Its a quaint little shop off highway 101. Dave and the crew will be there waiting to develop the next piece of art for your body, living room, or vacation home. Specializing in custom and satisfying every Gatsby they meet.

Cheers!!







No comments:

Post a Comment