Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 DEEP - FASHION - New York since '95





10 DEEP  is a brand of grit and grime. They have a great street grasp on the true instinct of our generation. I've been repping them since '03. Their hats are fresh and crisp. Their hoodies are thick and noticeable. Their shorts are some of the most grimey and durable pairs I have. I picked them up at 5&ADime back in the day. I've been squaking about them ever since. I stop by 10 DEEP whenever I'm in NY. They always have something to keep my wardrobe fresh like a new forty ounce.

All I know, I like to have a crew 10 Deep on my back.

I tossed some of their gear on here for you to see the steeze!!!!!
Their style can accent your already flowing fashion, or you can step up and become part of 10 DEEP


Image


Image










No comments:

Post a Comment