Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Denver Dispensaries are getting grimed.....

We continue to "secret patient" the MC's in Denver to find the best medicine, best shop, and best experience. If you have been to a dispensary recently.....LET US KNOW. We will make sure other patients find out where, how much, what was good, comments about the shop....and please give them an OVERALL SCORE (out of 10). Aspen was just shopped by our audience. You can do your part too....completely anonymous, completely informative.

thegatsby@thegrimeygatsby.com is the place to send your reviews of your local MC's.

The Little Green Pharmacy
We had two entries about this shop this week.
I stopped by before I headed to Bassnectar at Red Rocks to make sure I wasn't out of medicine. They were super chill and easy to talk to. They are "bassheads" as well so we had some chatter about the Rocks, Colorado music, and their inventory. They worked with my budget and they know their stuff...that's for sure. Got some Sour Diesel and a nice J to enjoy before the show.

Overall: 8/10
First time Deal - Free Joint
Eighth - $20 - $40
Medicine's Appearance: 6/10
Effect of Medicine: 8/10
Customer Service: 9/10
Comments:
They are knowledgeable about their inventory and are easy to talk to. Good vibes

**(SAME DISPENSARY)**
I stopped by on the way to a BBQ because I had forgotten my medicine at home. They were very friendly and were able to help me match up my needs from the strains that I usually enjoy for my ailments. The receptionist was easy going but thorough. I would go back if I lived in the area.

Overall: 7/10
Medicine Visual: 7/10
Effect of Medicine: 8/10
Half Ounce - $100
Scooped some Sour Diesel for $10/eighth (first time deal)
Comments:
Right off highway 25 on Broadway...on the left. Great location and I was able
to stop on the way to where I was going. Solid spot for sure


VIP Cannabis
I was finished getting groceries and decided to treat myself to something I usually keep till the weekends. I swung by this location (used to be Kushism - purple Gorilla statue out front). "Best Kush in Denver" is what the awning says...and I drive by it, at least, twice daily with work and such. I haven't been sleeping that well with my stress from work. I was greeted at the door and was excited to know that they have such a great selection. All types of kush and indicas. Great selection of hybrids for the day time ailments. And their staff was great. The girl helped me with what I needed...not what they needed to sell.

Overall: 7/10
Medicine Visually: 6/10
Effect of Medicine: 8/10
First Time Deal: $25 eighth & free Joint
8th is usually $30
Comments:
They have a big selection of glass, edibles, and etc....good pricing and
close to the super market so you can keep the driving to a minimum.









1 comment:

  1. WE ARE STILL MAKING CHANGES TO GIVE OUR PATIENTS BETTER SERVICE AND MEDICINE. THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT CAN HELP MAKE THIS PLACE BETTER PLEASE LET US KNOW WE ARE TAKING SUGGESTIONS WE ARE WILLING TO MAKE CHANGES.

    ReplyDelete